Showing the route from Front Lodges to Bedford Way LG04
(travel time approximately 7 minutes)
Click blue text for info:
- Leave Front Lodges and turn right into the Quad Entrance.
- After 17 metres you will come to the central quad.
- After 16 metres, follow the central quad round to the right.
- After 28 metres you will come to the south quad.
- After 17 metres go up a short flight of steps.
- Immediately go straight into the South Cloisters through corridor.
- Go through a double door.
- After 13 metres leave the South Cloisters through corridor and go straight out into the roof garden.
- After 22 metres, follow the roof garden round to the left.
- After 12 metres turn right down a staircase.
- At the bottom of the staircase turn right in to a covered walkway.
- After 13 metres, turn right in to a walkway.
- After 9 metres, turn left in to entrance road.
- After 36 metres, at the junction of entrance road and Gordon Street, turn right in to Gordon Street.
- After 47 metres, at the junction of Gordon Street and Gordon Square, turn left in to Gordon Square.
- After 75 metres the road name will change to Endsleigh Place.
- After 73 metres, at the junction of Endsleigh Place and Tavistock Square, turn right in to Tavistock Square.
- After 148 metres the road name will change to Bedford Way.
- After 17 metres, enter 26 Bedford Way on your right.
- Bedford Way LG04 is on the ground floor. Enter the building through the main entrance up the stairs. Pass through the barriers on your left and then turn right. Take the stairs to the lower ground floor. LG04 is on your left.
Copy and paste this text to link here: