Showing the route from Kings Cross Station to Roberts 106
(travel time approximately 15 minutes)
Click blue text for info:
- Leave Kings Cross Station and turn right into Euston Road.
- After 823 metres, at the junction of Euston Road and Gordon Street, turn left in to Gordon Street.
- After 180 metres, at the junction of Gordon Street and entrance road, turn right in to entrance road.
- After 36 metres, follow entrance road round to the left.
- After 42 metres, follow entrance road round to the right.
- After 15 metres you will come to South Junction.
- After 61 metres, turn left in to an Underpass.
- After 25 metres you will come to Malet Place.
- After 97 metres, enter Roberts Building on your right.
- Roberts 106 is on the 1st floor. Turn right, walk through the double doors and walk up stairs to the first floor. Walk through the double doors on your left. Walk straight; walk through the double doors on your right and the Roberts 106 is immediately a little to the right in front of you.
Copy and paste this text to link here: