Showing the route from Russell Square Tube Station to Roberts 106
(travel time approximately 9 minutes)
Click blue text for info:
- Leave Russell Square Tube Station and turn left into Bernard Street.
- After 102 metres the road name will change to Russell Square.
- After 183 metres, at the junction of Russell Square and Thornhaugh Street, turn right in to Thornhaugh Street.
- After 32 metres, turn left in to Torrington Square.
- After 161 metres, turn right in to Malet Street.
- After 194 metres the road name will change to Malet Place.
- After 38 metres, enter Roberts Building on your left.
- Roberts 106 is on the 1st floor. Turn right, walk through the double doors and walk up stairs to the first floor. Walk through the double doors on your left. Walk straight; walk through the double doors on your right and the Roberts 106 is immediately a little to the right in front of you.
Copy and paste this text to link here: